We aim to respect your choices and conduct our business in compliance with the requirements of the Personal Data Protection Act of 2012.
Your information is only collected for us to process registrations and to improve our services and the way we communicate with you.
Mo & Jo Sourdough Burgers may collect your personal information when you:
– Purchase our products either in-store or online
– Subscribe to our e-newsletters
– Contact us with a product or service enquiry
– Participate in our contests, surveys and/or other promotional activities
– Visit our website
– Join our classes
The information Mo & Jo’s Sourdough Burgers collects depends on the type of products and services you purchase and use.
In most cases we will only collect:
– Personal Particulars – This may include name, address, telephone number, e-mail address.
– Information on your purchase and use of our services – For example, your purchase history
Mo & Jo Sourdough Burgers may use your information for the following:
– Respond to enquiries and requests from you or people you have authorised
– Inform you about products and services updates
– Conduct market research and customer satisfaction surveys
– Provide updates, offers, invitations to events and deliver advertising messages via Email or your mailing address with your prior consent or if otherwise permitted under local laws and regulations
Mo and Jo Sourdough Burgers, Brettschneider’s Baking & Cooking School, Baker & Cook and Plank Sourdough Pizza may share your information with:
– Each other as we are all part of the one family and owned by the same Group.
– Industry regulators and other government organisations, as required by local laws and regulations
– Financial institutions for purposes such as facilitating credit card payments
Mo & Jo Sourdough Burger, Brettschneider’s Baking & Cooking School, Baker & Cook and Plank Sourdough Pizza promises to secure and protect your information by:
– Implementing safeguards to prevent security breaches in our network and database systems
– Enforcing strict verification processes to prevent unauthorised access to information
Mo & Jo Sourdough Burgers is committed to comply with the Do Not Call (DNC) provisions.
We may contact you via your Singapore telephone number if:
a. You have given us consent, OR
b. You have requested a product or service that requires us to call you
Should you have any feedback or enquiries relating to your personal data or how Mo & Jo Sourdough Burgers, Brettschneider’s Baking & Cooking School, Baker & Cook or Plank Sourdough Pizza may communicate with you, or if you wish to stop receiving our messages, please contact us at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about PDPA, please visit the Personal Data Protection Commission’s website at http://www.pdpc.gov.sg